The start


July 6, 2019 Saturday
On our way up to the foot of the cascade mountain camp cite we seen a brown bear. I was happy to see the bear; it has been a while since I have seen one. When we got to the camp cite we got changed so we could swim in the Klickitat River. I didn’t jump in the Klickitat River because it was too cold for me; instead I slowly walked into the river. Me and my friend went over to a log that is in the river, we were supposed to jump off of the log but she ended up falling and I just jumped in and did a belly flop, it hurt! But I’m fine!  After that everyone else finally came and we went to set up our tents, it was hard for me and my friend we did not know how to put up our tent.  Then one of our camp leaders started to cook dinner, we all have chores I was supposed to help cook dinner but me and my group could not because we didn’t know our chores yet so we didn’t help. We all rotate our chores after each meal.  After dinner we sat by the camp fire, Don Teakheal came and was telling us some story’s about the mountains. After eating we made s’mores, then introduce ourselves, and finally went to sleep. When I was sleeping I heard a gunshot, I was half awake. I kept on moving around though out the night because it was really cold and I could not get comfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog