July 11, 2019 Thursday
This morning well some of us woke up at 6 am, some earlier to take a shower. Today’s chore for my group was breakfast so I was half way awake so I don’t really remember what I grabbed. We are leaving the fire department so we had to get ready. Then we put our tents down, we went on another tour of their mountains it was nice to see even though I don’t remember the first half because I took a nap and when I woke up I was not up all the way. After that we went to the museum (the Twanta) they’re elders where there and we got to know some of their story’s and what they have been threw when they was younger. When we introduced our self I said it in our way when we say “My name is” and when it was over they was talking to me and asking me questions about me and my family, who was my parents. I made a new friend their too and she is nice and pretty. She was clingy though she didn’t want me to leave and to be honest I didn’t want to leave her ether even though we just met today I miss her before we left we was at a fry bread stand, she went down to the fry bread stand to talk to me and hang out more. She would feed me some of the fry bread she had, she seem chill I think if we can spend more time together we would be really close or if we went to the same school or something I just wished we have met sooner ‘cause I miss her I want to spend more time together today.  We arrived at our new camp site it is nice and cool up here it feels nice like how our mountains feel. I kind wish we were in our mountains still though, but then we would have met the elders or my new friend at warm springs. When we got here we set up our tents again and get our beds ready, and after that we got everything ready for dinner. Some of us fell asleep and the rest stayed up because it was one of our campers birthday tomorrow so we stayed up tell 12 am to sing to him. After that we went to our tents and went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog