July 9, 2019 Tuesday
We all woke up today at 6 am then we started to pack so we can go too our new camp site. I already forgot where we are going. After me and my friend put down our tent and put away our stuff. We went to go see if anyone else needed help we helped two people and it was fine and when we got everything packed we forgot to pack a pole in the tent so now we well I have it on the car in the pocket in the back of the chair. Before we left we went to go get our trail cam’s  and the one me and Alex put up we put it on picture mode not video mode so we did not see what ate our tuna. That is one mistake we learned to put it on video not picture. Now we are at warm springs it’s not nice put it will do, I like ours better are now but it is not their mountains so I can’t say anything yet but I don’t really know what there mountains really look like. When we was heading to Warm springs we set up camp in a skate park and when we got everything up and after we ate and did our chores, well I forgot that I was supposed to help cook ‘cause that was my group chore but I helped put away stuff and helped with the dishes when we went to bed one of group tent they was messing with the tent like moving it around and flashing the light. So we all got together and moved our tents in a circle. But when I was lying there in my tent with my friend too, why our mountains huckleberry’s don’t grow fast or big no more. I think it is the pine trees and that we don’t sing and pray before we pick with our family when we pick them ‘cause I think that is our way of saying thank you to the mother earth and we don’t burn it when the season is done, the pine needles too though because I got told that pine needles don’t let grass grow. Then I finally fell asleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog