July 8, 2019 Monday
We all woke up today at 6:30 am, I helped make pancakes for breakfast. It was funny one of my group members burnt a pancake. After breakfast we went to potato hill. When we were climbing up potato hill we could see some of our huckleberry’s growing they were small and green, some of us made it up to the top and some half way to the top, the rest not even half way. I don’t blame them when I first had to claim up potato hill I didn’t want to- it was hard to get half way up. I made it up to the top though! I was really happy I didn’t think I could make it up to the top, but there was another group up their already we left in groups. When we got to potato hill most of our camp member never went to the top of potato hill, beside five of us. When me and my friend made it to the top there was a group already on top of potato hill. We had fun though going up potato hill and down, when me, my friend, and my other friend we went sliding down the hill. We got all dirty it was fun but I lost my phone twice coming down but we found it. We had to collect some plants from there, I didn’t pick purple flowers though because I got told not to pick any purple flowers up here in our mountains because it will rain in the valley and we will get bad luck.   I’m happy that we found my phone though because I would have gotten in a lot of trouble if I didn’t find it. After that me and the kids in my van that we took down here we went to Miskito lake, on our way down there we seen a black bear (Anahoy). After we got down from potato hill we went to Miskito Lake we fished on a boat, it was funny ‘cause one of us would almost fall in the lake. We could not make it to land, well one of us did and we had to swim to land to bring the boat back, we were all wet too. I was sad though because my shoes just dried and they got wet again. We went back to the camp site. On our way back to the camp site the others were going back to so we went to camp Chaparral to work on our blogs and to eat our lunch, after that we went back to our camp site to get our shower stuff. We went back to camp Chaparral when we took a shower the water was very cold l was all cold when I got out of the shower. We started to cook dinner. After we did all of our chores we did a talking circle at 8:30pm well we took a camp picture then we did our camp talk. Almost at the end of the talking circle me and my friend we went to pick some strawberry’s that grow up here on our mountains they taste good, when you eat a small one it’s like a box of the one’s we buy at the stores they are really sweet. I love them, I’m glad the rest of the campers got to try at less one. The strawberries get pretty big but these ones were small but you can still taste them. After that some of us went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog