July 15, 2019 Monday
We woke up at 6:30 am and we made our lunch and ate our breakfast then we headed out to our volunteer group’s one of the people we was helping was Tom Walker he is Riparian Restoration we was pulling weeds out of the water and we had partners and my partner was Juan Valladares I kept falling and he would help me when I would fall or when I get stuck in the mud at the bottom. I did fall though when I was in there but Tom and Juan helped me up, I got scared I thought I would have gotten wet but I didn’t well I did but not a lot just a part of my shirt and my knees somehow I don’t know how my knee’s got wet. I forgot my beanie, my rubber bands, and my headphones there I didn’t mean to I just forgot them there. After we was done helping him we went to go help Pete powers and he does Aspen Restoration and I had the same we had to cut down plants and baby tree’s I felt bad because the tree’s was baby’s they would have gotten big and helped the mountains and plus the smell good, we had to get partners for this one to and I had the same partner. Juan was all good at cutting down the trees and plants I was not good at it I just felt bad cutting them down. I fell on a tree when we were walking back to the vans and stuff my feet and my thighs hurt and they still hurt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog