July 14, 2019 Sunday
This morning we woke up at 6:30 am because David was leaving today. I was still tired though when we was all getting ready and making breakfast. After breakfast we went to walk around the big river and we walked around just a little bit of it though I had fun walking around it, well besides going a crossed the bridges I don’t like crossing them or walking under them, I don’t know why though I just don’t like them. I had fun walking around though, even though we got separated from half of the group the group I was walking with we went the wrong way. Then Jessica had Eric come look for us and he found us and called her and asked for direction to her. We found her it took us a while to find her; we kept going the wrong way. After We walked around the small part of the big river we went to Jessica’s friend’s house her name was Joy R. her house was really nice I liked there showers, I liked how she let us in her house and let us eat lunch and dinner. Joy’s husband and daughter they were really nice and sweet. We didn’t leave her house tell like 7:45 pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog