July 13, 2019 Saturday
We got to sleep in today tell 8 am but I woke up at 7:30 am then fell back to sleep ‘cause I was still sleepy. Then we got into our groups, got ready to set up our trail cams. My group went a crossed the road and we found a water pit thing, we put one where they can going down the hill to the water that is where one cam is and the second one is on the other side of the other water pit up the hill, there is a lot of butterfly’s at the watering holes and on the way up to the second cam we founded two eagle feathers. It was funny after putting up the second cam same was dancing funny in front of it. I have a video of it. The third one was up the way from the second one we had trouble putting up the third one we was messing around with it the we finally got it at a good angel. We walked back to the camp site, we were doing our blogs and after our blogs we went to little lava lake because the owner didn’t want us swimming there. When most of us were swimming the boys that went to go shower. Something happened when they were there and we don’t know all of it. We didn’t speak of it, well talked about it. We got everything out for dinner and after eating we did our chores and my group chore tonight was dishes. We did it fast we think but after we did all of our chores we did our circle and we did peach and a pit, Peach I a good thin and a pit was a bad thing that you didn’t like today. My peach was swimming at the lake and my pit was the misquotes.  Tonight was movie but I didn’t want to watch the movie. I went to my tent I was not feeling well. So I fell asleep earlier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog