July 12, 2019 Friday
This morning we woke up at 6:30 am, my group had dishes and I helped out on the last half because I was still eating my breakfast but then again there were not a lot of dishes this morning so we didn’t really remember what we did. After we did all of our chores we got on our vans and we headed out to Lava lands we walked around this little this it went in a circle and it was a mile and we take a lot of pictures up their it was fun but I didn’t like it a whole lot because there was a lot of walking and it was hot. When we got to the top of the little trail there was a nice view we have a lot of pictures. Then we went to the top of the hill next to it, we got up their by a bus and walked around a circle where the volcano lava went to the whole was big. After that some of us walked down and some went down on the bus, I took the bus down that would have token me forever to go down the hill. After that we went to town then we to a laundry mat and we did all of our clothing. After we did our laundry we went to Lava Lake to take a shower. We well my group went back to the camp the ones out of the shower and ready we went back to camp. When we got back we switched out for the people who didn’t get in the shower yet. And we made out dinner and they finally came back for a while.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog